Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy late Thanksgiving!

Sorry for the late post have been busy. Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving holiday. I know we sure did. My sister and her husband came and I cooked a big meal.

                                                                          The spread.


Yellow cupcakes w/ Cranberry filling half of them frosted w/ White Chocolate and the other half w/ Buttercream Frosting, Berry pie my sister made, Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing....
                                                         Turkey, Green Bean Casserole......
                                         Butterbeans, Homemade Cranberry Sauce and toasted rolls.
                                         The guys carving the Turkey and my sister taste testing.
Now the countdown to Christmas begins! Only 3 weeks and 4 days till then and have lots to do. I have my mum, her fiance, my sister and her husband and maybe my husbands brother all coming! Time to get planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment