Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo's, Photo's and more Photo's.

I've been printing out all my son's baby photos and getting them all organized, but it's taking forever cos we keep running out of ink. This is the 3rd time we've ran out so I have to wait to get more to print out the rest and hopefully I can get done before we run out again. Once I'm done w/ this little project I'll be moving onto his scrapbook. I do however need to find another baby album since I ran out of pages. I found one here at the house but it doesn't have enough pages for all the photos I have printed out already and for the ones coming.


Isn't that album adorable? I found it in this little shop in the bx in England called Myraid. Another store I could live in.
So how do you get your pictures ready for scrap booking and putting into albums? Do you print your own pics out or still use film?

No comments:

Post a Comment