Saturday, October 29, 2011

Homemade Autumn Wreath.

Last Fall I was inspired to make my own wreath, but unfortunatly was unable to because our arts and crafts store on base didn't have all the things I wanted/needed to make one. This year I live near a Hobby Lobby and a Michaels!

Supplies:
2 floral bouquets. (i cut all the flowers, berries, leaves etc off)
wreath base.
hot glue gun.
glue sticks.
wire cutters.



When cutting everything off the stems of the bouquets make sure to leave some length to the ends so you're able to stick the stems down into the wreath base and then glue down w/ hot glue gun.


                                                              Here's my finished project:
I hung it up inside the house before putting it on our front door to make sure I didn't miss any spots and clean the wreath off of all the glue hairs (hot glue guns leave a stringy mess).


                                                           Here it is on our front door...
All ready for the Fall season!  To bad I didn't get another base and the supplies to make a Halloween wreath, but there's always next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment