Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas and the New Year.

I was unable to make a wreath and do a table setting like I wanted but here is how our home looked for Christmas....

                                       
                                           snow man spoon rest.
                                                        I tied silver bows onto the chairs.
                                                   My little one "hidding" behind the tree.
                                                                Snow man pot holders.
                                                    Tinsel tree and snow man figurines.
 To be perfectly honest I love gingerbread men. I think they are cute, but I was trying to keep to the blue, white and silver color scheme. Anything w/ those colors had snow men on them so I got them. Plus my mum LOOOOVES them, so I was kinda scared she'd end up taking off w/ everything...lol.

                                     Christmas morning....




                                              My little one on his Buzz Lightyear tricycle.



                                       Christmas feast....
                                              Our gingerbread house...kinda crooked.
                       Sausage balls. There were much more than this, they just went pretty fast.
                                             Spice rub Turkey w/ Bbq Cranberry Sauce.
                                                       Ham and Rice my mum made.
                                                                           Okra.
                                                        Rum Cake w/ a Rum Glaze.
House was full of family and craziness and when everyone left I had tons to tidy up.

I wasn't feeling to good and was in a lot of pain from my teeth during Christmas and all up till New Years Eve, so we didn't do anything except watch the ball drop. Hopefully next year we will have a little get together or I'll cook up a nice New Years meal for our little family of 3.

Hope you all had a fun and safe Christmas and New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment