Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween-Treat.

                                          I was inspired by this photo I saw on this blog.

I love Hello Kitty but unfortunatly I don't have a Hello Kitty cookie cutter :( but I did use these which I got from Hobby Lobby:
I made Pumpkin cookies using my Halloween cookie cutters and made Chocolate cupcakes. (Mmm chocolate and pumpkin!)

                                   Chocolate cupcakes w/ Buttercream Frosting...not done yet!
                   Added some sprinkles. Didn't have orange so I used green and black...still not done!
                              Pumpkin cookie cut outs, iced and placed on top of the cupcakes.


Close up of cupcakes.
 I could have done better, but after being in the kitchen almost 12 hrs and taking care of a little one I was just to tired to do more. I think what I should do is bake the day before the event and decorate them the day of. But there you go, Our Halloween treat. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment