Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tater Tot Casserole.

My grandmother used to make Tater Tot Casserole for my sister and I all the time for dinner. It was my sisters favorite dinner, so we had it weekly and I got sick of it. I've been thinking and missing my grandmother a lot lately so I decided to make this in memory of her.


Sorry about the missing bits, my little one was hungry and sleepy so I wanted to get him fed and in the bath. The recipe I used (link above) didn't have cheese in it but that's how my grandmother used to do it. Her's was more tots on the bottom of pan, meat mixture, then the cheese.


                                  1. Cook your ground beef w/ 1 medium sized onion cut up.

2. Add the Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup, Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce and Tablespoon of Ketchup and stir.

3. Transfer to casserole dish and place tater tots on top and shredded cheese. (we didn't have shredded and no grater so i placed slices of cheese on top.)

                             4. Put in a 425 degree F oven and cook for 25 min or till tots are golden.

& Voila! Quick and easy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment